Pathology of Pet and Aviary Birds, Second Edition provides a comprehensive reference to the gross and histologic features of diseases seen in pet and aviary birds, with more than 850 images depicting disease lesions.
- Provides a complete resource for identifying both common and not-so-common diseases in a wide range of avian species
- Includes more than 850 full-color images to show disease lesions
- Offers context for the interpretation of pathologic findings, promoting an understanding of the pathogenesis and epizootiology of disease
- Adds information on pigeons and chickens, pathophysiology, prognosis and trends, and globally relevant diseases
- Aids pathologists, diagnosticians, and avian veterinarians in identifying lesions in pet birds
Robert E. Schmidt, Drury R. Reavill, David N. Phalen
Hardcover, 312 pp; H: 11.1in; W: 8.6in; 1.6 lbs; 2015