Laser Therapy in Veterinary Medicine: Photobiomodulation is a complete guide to using therapeutic lasers to treat veterinary patients, focusing on practical information.
- Offers a comprehensive resource for incorporating therapeutic lasers in veterinary practice
- Focuses on practical information tailored for the veterinary clinic
- Written by 37 leading experts in veterinary laser therapy
- Provides a thorough foundation on this standard-of-care modality
- Emphasizes clinical applications with a real-world approach
Ronald J. Riegel (Editor), John C. Godbold Jr. (Editor)
Hardcover 512 pp; H: 11.1in; W: 5in; 3.6 lbs; 2017