Learn to apply your A&P learning in the lab setting with Colville and Bassert's Lab Manual for Clinical Anatomy and Physiology for Veterinary Technicians, 3rd Edition. This practical laboratory resource features a variety of activities, such as crossword puzzles, , terminology exercises, illustration identification and labeling, case presentations, and more to help reinforce your understanding of veterinary anatomy and physiology. The lab manual also features vivid illustrations, lists of terms and structures to be identified, and step-by-step dissection guides to walk you through the dissection process.
New to this Edition
NEW! Overview at a Glance sections outline the main proficiencies of each chapter and include a list of all exercises in the chapter.
- Clinically-oriented learning exercises help readers become familiar with the language of anatomy and physiology as you identify structures and learn concepts.
- Clear step-by-step dissection instructions for complex organs such as the heart familiarize readers with the dissection process in a very visual, easy-to-understand format.
- Learning objectives, the clinical significance of the content, and lists of terms and structures to be identified appear at the beginning of each chapter.
- Comprehensive glossary appears at the end of the lab manual and provides accurate, concise.
- High quality, full color illustrations provides a firm understanding of the details of anatomic structure.
- Review activities and study exercises are included in every chapter to reinforce important information.
- Clinical Application boxes are threaded throughout the lab manual and demonstrate the clinical relevance of anatomic and physiologic principles.
- Companion Evolve site includes answers to the Test Yourself questions in the textbook and crossword puzzles.
Thomas P. Colville and Joanna M. Bassert
Spiral-bound, 512 pp; 9 in x 11 in; 2.2 lbs; April 2015
Shipped by Elsevier