Exotic Animal Hematology and Cytology, Fourth Edition updates the most comprehensive reference available on exotic animal hematology and cytology of all major species.
- Acts as both an atlas and a text, offering high-quality photographs and step-by-step descriptions of techniques associated with preparing and interpreting hematology and cytology samples
- Presents complete information on hematology and cytology in a wide range of exotic species, including small mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, and fish
- Includes more than 700 high-quality color photographs, now with sizing bars
- Takes a new disease-based structure for improved ease of use
- Provides straightforward step-by-step descriptions of sample preparation and interpretation
Hardcover, 424 pp; H: 11.2in; W: 8.8in; 3.4 lbs; 2015