Extensively revised and updated, the new edition of the BSAVA Manual of Canine and Feline Abdominal Surgery provides a ready source of practical information for veterinary surgeons, students, nurses and technicians.
- Includes detailed surgical procedures, laid out in step-by-step Operative Techniques in an easy to follow and practical way
- Notes on patient positioning and preparation, instrumentation and postoperative management
- Specially commissioned drawings and full-colour photographs illustrate both the Operative Techniques and the accompanying text
- New chapters on laparoscopic surgery and urinary incontinence
- From routine ovariohysterectomies to emergency abdominal drainage for acute peritonitis, abdominal surgery is an essential topic in general small animal practice
John M. Williams (Editor), Jacqui D. Niles (Editor)
Softcover 380 pp; H: 11.8in; W: 8.5in; 12.6 oz; 2016