Breed Predispositions to Disease in Dogs and Cats, Third Edition provides a comprehensive exploration of current knowledge of breed predispositions based on rigorous examination of primary research.
- Incorporates the latest research, new testing methods, and newly-discovered predispositions and diseases
- Provides expanded information on genetics, epidemiology, and longevity
- Includes key characteristics of diseases, including pathogenesis, genetics, risks, and common presentations
- Indexes dogs and cats by breed, with listings of common inherited and predisposed disorders organized by body system
- Includes absolute and relative frequency/occurrence data for conditions, along with references to further information
Alex Gough (Author), Alison Thomas (Author), Dan O'Neill (Author)
Softcover, 416 pp; H: 9.5in; W: 6.7in; 1.8 lbs; 2018