Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Dermatology, Third Edition offers accessible, reliable information on canine and feline dermatology using the popular Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult format—now with new topics, updated therapeutics, and improved images.
- Provides fast access to reliable information on treating dermatologic diseases and conditions in dogs and cats
- Uses the popular Blackwell's Five-Minute Veterinary Consult format and alphabetic arrangement for quick reference
- Offers thorough updates to this popular handbook, including a new “basics” section, new topics, and updated therapeutics, as well as new and improved images of dermatoses for easy comparison with clinical cases
- Puts the most commonly used dermatology information at the clinician's fingertips for rapid decision-making
- Includes access to a companion website with client education handouts to download and use in practice
Karen Helton Rhodes, Alexander H. Werner
Softcover, 864 pp; H: 10in; W: 6.9in; 3.5 lbs; 2018